• Families begin burial arrangements
• Rashid hints at security concerns for delay in visit
• Alyani removes DC, DPO; forms JIT to probe massacre
• HDP says bodies ‘forcibly’ taken to western bypass
• MWM announces end to sit-in across country
ISLAMABAD: Protests over the brutal killing of Shia Hazara workers ended on the seventh day as the grieving families in the early hours of Saturday morning announced the burial after two federal ministers along with the chief minister of Balochistan in their second visit to the Quetta protest camp assured them that the government had accepted their demands and clarified the remarks of Prime Minister Imran Khan that stirred a controversy earlier in the day.
Read More : https://www.dawn.com/news/1600507