Norton is an astonishing and brilliant antivirus for your system’s safety, protection & security. Also, Norton is one of the best software buzzing in the market & is the best selling antivirus at present. Their team updates the product with updated technology regularly.
For downloading, activating & entering the Norton Setup product key, sign into the Norton account on your PC & all other related details are present in our content.
Now, we will be discussing why we need to install & activate Norton on our devices. Let us begin now.
- Access the antivirus Norton.
- Moving further, click on Activate Now within the main menu.
- Hit Next & then type up the product key given by your service provider.
- Now, use the option Activate.
- Close down the activation window as the activation completes.
- Click on Finish.
- At last, exit the antivirus Norton & restart your system.
Norton.com/Setup: Minimum System Requirements
Norton DNS is compatible with most of the Windows Operating System like Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10. Additionally, it is also compatible with Mac too.
- For Windows XP Users: 300 MHz RAM
- For Windows 7/8/10/Vista Users: 1 GHz
- For Windows 10 Users: 2 GB
- For Windows Vista Users: 512 MB
- For Windows 7 Users: 1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64-bit)
- For Windows XP Users: 256 MB
Get The Norton Internet Security Product Key
The Norton DNS trial is available for only one month. After the free trial expires,
you will have to renew the product using the product key.
For your subscription, do as per the steps below.
- Under the Notification area, click on Norton Security.
- In the window Norton Security, click on Activate Now.
- Type up the registered email address in Norton DNS Server & tap on Next.
For the subscription renewal, do as per the steps below.
- Under the Notification area, click on Norton Security
- In the Norton Security window, click on Help.
- Next, accept the Agreement & tap on the option Enter Product key.
- Type up the registered email address with Norton DNS Server & tap on Next.
Find The Norton Setup Product Key
- Firstly, go to www.norton.com/setup.
- In case you already have an existing Norton Account, you can go for direct sign-in to your Norton Account with your ID.
- In case you do not have a Norton subscription Account, you will get a prompt for login. You can now create a unique ID by entering your email address & password for Norton. Now, click on Sign In.
- After doing the sign, click on Download Norton.
- Further, tap on the option Agree & Download.
- As per the browser you are operating on, read below.
- For Microsoft Edge & Internet Explorer: Click on Run.
- For Firefox & Safari: In the top-right corner of the browser, use the Download option to view all the downloaded files, & access the downloaded file.
- For Chrome: In the bottom-left corner, open the downloaded file. In case you have a UAC window, click on Continue
- Now, go as per the screen guidelines & Norton is now all downloaded and ready to use.
- First, reach out to norton.com/setup.
- Log in to the Norton account if you do not have a Norton SafeDNS account, use the option Create Norton Account.
- Write up all the account details like Name, Number & Address.
- Click on the option Download & install on the device.
- Accept the agreement and go as per the screen guidelines.
- At last, hit on the option Finish & restart the system.
Norton Setup: Enter The Product Key
- First, access the software antivirus Norton.
- To activate : Click on Activate Now in the main menu of Norton.
- To renew : Click on the Help option in the Norton product main window.
- Next, tap on Enter Norton Product Key under Account information.
- Type in the product key now.
Norton.com/Setup Product: Download & Install
You can easily download & install the Norton Antivirus Software on Mac iOS once you add a Mac system or you can choose to download Norton afterwards.
- First, select the option Norton.com/setup Install Later.
- Next, sign in from the Mac in case you need to install the Norton Anti-Virus by Norton setup on your Mac.
- Moving on, make use of the drop-down list if you’re proceeding forward to install the Norton DNS software.
- Next, click on Retry Download.
Norton.com/Setup Software: Download and Install (Mac iOS)
- First, a new pop-up window will appear once you add www.norton.com/myaccount, a system Mac from the console and then the Mac Computer page.
- Moving on, you will get two options on the Norton page.
- Standard Version: download & install.
- Further, download & save the file, and then do as per the screen instructions.
- Accept the user license agreement.
- Lastly, click on Finish.
This post is a support manual for everyone who is looking to gather information on Norton DNS Setup. From its basic download to installation, our content has it all. We hope you will be able to get all the details you came for.